- Gianni Paganini, Hobbes Philosopher of Curiosity, p. 7-36
- Patricia Springborg, Curiosity, Anxiety and Religion in Thomas Hobbes, p. 287-314
- Franco Giudice, Conoscenza e curiosità nella teoria ottica di Thomas Hobbes, p. 315-334
- Daniel Garber, Curiosity, Noveltu, and the Politics of Opinion in Hobbes, p. 335-352
- S.A. Lloyd, The Moral Assessment of Human Curiosity in Hobbes’s Leviathan, p. 353-374
- P.-F. Moreau, La curiosité chez Hobbes et Spinoza, p. 375-391
You might also like
New Article: War by Other Means? Incentives for Power Seekers in Thomas Hobbes’s Political Philosophy
New Volume: Interpreting Hobbes's Political Philosophy, edited by S. A. Lloyd (Cambridge University Press)
European Hobbes Society
The European Hobbes Society is an international and interdisciplinary research network, which aims to promote scholarship on the thought of Thomas Hobbes.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.